Below are examples of online articles written for a variety of blogs with widely ranging topics and readers. Many of these blog articles were focused on a single SEO keyword in order to gain a higher page rank in search engines such as Google or MSN.
Blog articles written for OrderOnlineDrugs.com. Subject matter was focused on prescription drugs and health related topics and keywords:
- Answer My Health Question: What is the Best Allergy Medication?
- Type II Diabetes: Diabetes Symptoms, Causes, Treatments
- How to Recognize the Signs of Depression for Early Treatment
- The Choice Between Nursing Home or Live In for Alzheimer’s Patient Care
Blog articles written for the online advertising network DirectCPV.com. Keywords were chosen to attract new advertisers and publishers:
- Marketing Insight: Who is Search Engine Marketing Ardan Michael Blum?
- Trends in the Online Advertising Industry: Social Media Advertising
- DirectCPV at AdTech San Francisco 2010
- Twitter vs. Facebook: Which Social Media Will Generate More Leads for Your Business?
- LivelyBrowser: A Great Targeting Tool for Online Advertisers
Blog articles written for BabelFish.com:
Blog articles written for the affiliate network LoudMo.com. SEO targeted keywords were focused on attracting new affiliates and promoting ways to make money online:
- Affiliate Summit 2010 East is Getting Closer: Will You Be Ready?
- Free Instant Traffic to Your Blog: Techniques to Improve Traffic
Blog articles written for InvestorsEdge.com. Articles were focused on stock advice, news and information:
- Penny Stocks 101
- New Pfizer Drug Approved to Enter European Market
- Learn To Invest Money: How to Invest Money the Easy Way